Did you guys watch wonder woman?

Talk about our future films, and movies here. I know it's specific but this board is mostly for films we are making.
monstersstuck
Site Admin

Did you guys watch wonder woman?

Post by monstersstuck » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:48 pm

I never bothered to watch it but everybody keeps telling me it is very good. Do you guys think I should see it one day?

DidMyChores
Site Admin

Post by DidMyChores » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:27 am

I think Wonder Woman is great. A lot of people don't like all the magic and things in the final act but I dug it.

monstersstuck
Site Admin

Post by monstersstuck » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:37 am

Oh okay cool! I guess I need to see it one day. Was the magic in the end unprofessional? Like not done well or doesn't add up? Anyways I'm sure people think she's hot!

DidMyChores
Site Admin

Post by DidMyChores » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:18 am

I think the reason people didn't like it is because they felt it didn't really match the rest of the film tonally, or was all around a bit campy. I disagree with them though.

monstersstuck
Site Admin

Post by monstersstuck » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:58 am

Oh okay. I'll have to see the movie to see what ou are talking about but I get what you are saying.

[Bread_Thread]
Site Admin

Post by [Bread_Thread] » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:19 pm

DidMyChores wrote:I think the reason people didn't like it is because they felt it didn't really match the rest of the film tonally, or was all around a bit campy. I disagree with them though.
That's honestly dumb. The whole first act of the movie was on Wonder Woman island and the whooooole thing was fighting ares. The ending was some kingdom hearts shit! Really fucking cool. Wonder Woman is the best superhero movie in my opinion. It was really close to the source material, had character development, had actual twists, and wasn't nonstop action movie shit.

Really great film. If you haven't seen the other D.C. Movies, is recommend watching Wonder Woman before Man of Steel.